Author: Denise L.Evans
A trading book is the portfolio of financial instruments held by a brokerage or bank.
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
Sale Page : Denise L.Evans
This product is available
Denise L.Evans – The Complete Real Estate Encyclopedia
Bonus online material!
From AAA-Tenant to Zoning Regulations, this alphabetically organized resource covers the laws, language, and concepts of real estate. You’ll also have access to an exclusive online tool that makes it simple to calculate, transact.
Authors with more than 65 combined years in real estate give you:
- Jargon-free definitions of almost 3,500 terms and topics
- Up-to-the-minute information on everything from mortgages to accelerated tax write-offs
- 250 illustrations covering architectural design, completed formulas, charts, and graphs
- Valuable lists such as 100 concepts to be an effective real estate agent, 50 must-know terms for homebuyers and sellers, 100 tax terms important to investors and homeowners, and secret buzz words and slang used by experienced real estate professionals
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: Denise L.Evans – The Complete Real Estate Encyclopedia