Author: Peter Pande
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
What is Six Sigma
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
From the Back Cover
The First Six Sigma Primer Written Especially for EmployeesSix Sigma has gained an avid following among executives and managers for its ability to reduce cycle time, eliminate product defects, and dramatically increase customer involvement and satisfaction. But it can’t work without widespread employee involvement and commitment. What Is Six Sigma? explains, for employees, the core ideas behind it, the crucial roles and responsibilities employees have in a Six Sigma initiative, and how Six Sigma can benefit them.
This concise introduction to Six Sigma explains what questions to ask when Six Sigma is first introduced in an organization, then answers those questions in straightforward and easy-to-read style. Look to it for real-world descriptions of:
- The fundamentals and foundations
- The essential roles employees play
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
There are no reviews yet.