- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
Financial Derivates in Theory & Practice
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
Synopsis: This book brings together in one volume both a complete, rigorous and yet readable account of the mathematics underlying derivative pricing and a guide to applying these ideas to solve real pricing problems. It is aimed at practitioners and researchers who wish to understand the latest finance literature and develop their own pricing models. The authors? combination of strong theoretical knowledge and extensive market experience make this book particularly relevant for those interested in real world applications of mathematical finance.
- detailed coverage of interest rate derivatives, from ?vanilla? instruments through to many of the more exotic products currently being traded
- overview of popular term structure models along with their relationships to each other (including Heath?Jarrow?Morton, short rate models and the latest market models)
- explanation of numeraires as a modelling and pricing tool
- pricing models for constant maturity swaps and other convexity products
- models and efficient algorithms for path?dependent and Bermudan swaptions
- insights into how to go about pricing products beyond those treated in the text
- accessible yet rigorous treatment of the stochastic calculus required for option pricing
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: P.J.Hunt – Financial Derivates in Theory & Practice
There are no reviews yet.