Author: Otmar Issing
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
The Birth of the Euro
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
Today, 318 million people in 15 countries use the Euro, which now rivals the importance of the US Dollar in the world economy. This is an outcome that few would have predicted with confidence when the Euro was launched. How can we explain this success and what are the prospects for the future? There is nobody better placed to answer these questions than Otmar Issing, who as a founding member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank (1998–2006), was one of the Euro’s principal architects. His story is a unique insider account, combining personal memoir with reference to the academic and policy literature.
His most recent books are:
- „Wie wir den Euro retten und Europa stärken“ published by Börsenbuchverlag in 2012.The book argues that the euro is worth saving, but this will require reforms and some countries may be forced to leave
- “Einführung in die Geldtheorie” (Introduction to Monetary Theory), fifteenth edition published by Franz Vahlen in 2011.
- “Der Euro. Geburt – Erfolg – Zukunft” about the creation of the new European currency published by Franz Vahlen in 2008
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses.We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: Otmar Issing – The Birth of the Euro
There are no reviews yet.