M.V.Velasco – Advanced Courses of Mathematical Analysis II
Sale Page : M.V.Velasco
This product is available
This volume comprises a collection of articles by leading researchers in mathematical analysis. It provides the reader with an extensive overview of new directions and advances in topics for current and future research in the field.
- Linearity in Non-Linear Situations (R M Aron)
- Alexander Grothendieck’s Work on Functional Analysis (F Bombal)
- The Hardy-Littlewood Maximal Function and Some of Its Variants (J Duoandikoetxea)
- Linear Dynamics (G Godefroy)
- Greedy Algorithms and Bases from the Point of View of Banach Space Theory (N J Kalton)
- On the Hahn-Banach Theorem (L Narici)
- Spectral Properties of Cesàro-Like Operators (M M Neumann)
- Tribute to Miguel de Guzmán: Reflections on Mathematical Education Centered on the Mathematical Analysis (B Rubio Segovia)
- On Certain Spaces of Holomorphic Functions (M Valdivia)
- Classical Potential Theory and Analytic Capacity (J Verdera)
- Best Approximations on Small Regions — A General Approach (F Zó & H H Cuenya)
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses, By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
There are no reviews yet.