We built a PnL trading desk, SMB Capital, by focusing on training new traders. Then we created SMBU, our education arm, which offers the same trader training in equities, options, futures and automated trading, as we use to develop our firm traders.
Sale Page : SMB
This product is available
Learn zero-based thinking, the 60-40-20 options trading strategy, and how to use Netzero OptionsTM to manage a portfolio of reliable options trading strategies.
This training course gives you:
- An options trading style that removes complexity to reveal a simple and elegant solution to generating high risk adjusted returns.
- The specific trading strategy that won the Top P/L spot in the 2016 SMB Options trading competition as well as the highest 12-month return on the SMB Options Desk.
- A new trading mentality that will change the way you think about options strategies.
- A specific trading plan for the 60-40-20 Broken Wing Butterfly Netzero OptionsTM Strategy.
- The steps to construct your customized portfolio of Netzero OptionsTM trades.
What Traders are Saying About Netzero
Meet the traders who participated the live taping of the Netzero Options course. These traders range from relatively new to options spread trading up to professional prop firm traders. Watch this video and hear what they have to say about their experience with Netzero Options trading and Andrew’s instruction…
Zero-based thinking in options trading
Structural edge vs. strategic/directional edge
Definitions and metrics in Netzero trades
Where the edge comes from in Netzero trades
Basic structure of the first Netzero trade
Greeks and software differences
Strict entry and exit rules
Trade examples and long term back test results
3+ HOURS of Example Netzero Trades with Day-by-Day review and commentary
Modifying strikes for Net Delta vs. Individual Deltas
Modifying strikes for mean reversion edge
Modifying strikes for Beta weighted portfolio net zero delta
Sizing by risk
Getting a fair price at entry and exit
Differences between five figure and seven figure trades
Reasons to perform additional back tests
The steps to build your own succesful netzero trade
Get SMB – Netzero Options