Even if you are a newbie with a tiny account, you can potentially earn $1,000 or more each day by trading futures. Recipes for Day Trading Futures would be your trading life-saver! Read our content below to find out exactly what thiswhat will this course will offer you, not only day trading rules for futures.
What is inside the Recipes for Day Trading Futures course
- Use some simple, high-probability settings that the Simpler Team has perfected over the last 20 years.
- With five “tried and true” arrangements, you can make steady weekly earnings as this course is all about day trading futures for beginners.
- (These patterns have been used by professional traders for decades since they repeat nearly like clockwork.) These little-known patterns may be all you need to trade full-time or part-time in the future.)
- To determine the optimal time to purchase, sell, or stay out of the market, you must first understand its underlying dynamics.
- Using our easy checklist, you may avoid troublesome Futures markets.
- Use the price activity of futures as a leading indicator to forecast important turning moments in equities and ETFs. To prevent being blindsided by rapid reversals, take full advantage of this hidden tell-tale indication.
- To obtain rapid account development with minimal risk, use the “bread and butter” deal.
A brief introduction of the profile of the Content Providers of Recipes for day trading futures
About John Carter
His trading method incorporates both skilled technical analysis and a macro, fundamental perspective. His tried-and-true trading strategies uncover huge directional plays that he trades with options and futures, as well as neutral times in the market for income trading opportunities when market conditions are slow. He enjoys being the first to enter a trade, and he frequently employs his signature signal, dubbed “the Squeeze,” to do so. Traders can use John’s tools to locate setups that meet their own risk constraints, and those searching for a more conservative perspective on his aggressive plays can change John’s trades. His trade setups, market expertise, and advice on how to improve as a trader are priceless.
About Raghee Horner
Raghee is our resident forex expert and has written multiple books on the subject. He is an expert in trading futures, FX, and options. When you listen to Raghee in our Simpler Futures Gold Room, you can sense her passion for her work and desire to teach others. Her unique blend of technical analysis and “big-picture” market psychology can teach you everything you need to know about the futures and forex markets. Her passion for trading began with futures and evolved into forex as she became more interested in macro analysis and trending markets. Nothing makes her happier than teaching her students how to ride the crests of long-term trends.
Raghee appreciates the opportunity to provide traders with additional chat room time as well as access to a multitude of educational content and daily films. She loves longer-term trades that last a few days or a few weeks and have a return of 30 to 70 percent. Raghee’s trading method allows clients to receive trade setups between 8 and 24 hours before the trigger, giving them an ideal opportunity to enter swing trades if they don’t want to stay at the computer all day. “The simpler I keep things, the better I play!” she says.
About Eric Purdy
As a fighter pilot in the US Navy, Eric Purdy spent the better part of his adult life turning dead dinosaurs into loud noise. During Commander Purdy’s twenty-year career, he served as a flight instructor, taught university physics and ethics at the US Naval Academy, and deployed in the F/A-18 Hornet on many combat missions.
He began his career as a retail trader during the dot.com bubble, eventually specializing in the combination of options trading with the invention of distinctive technical indicators. He founded ThinkScripter.com in 2009 to serve as a resource for thinkorswim coders and traders. He and his wife, Belinda, live in Texas and have six children who are expert at making messes.
There are no reviews yet.