What you can expect to learn from our Online Classes: A Conservative Plan to Make $3K Monthly on $25K.
Class Description: Starting Tuesday June 8th! Dan is excited to offer probably the most anticipated class of the year. “A Conservative Plan to Make $3K Monthly on $25K”. This class will be 4 weeks to match the monthly plan that Dan is going to trade LIVE! As with all our classes, we will be putting on Live Trades to demonstrate these Strategies and let you gain very valuable practical experience! We normally teach 3 week courses with 6 live sessions. In this class, Dan will teach 8 live sessions over 4 weeks. Join Dan and Mark every Tue and Thursday at 1pm CT as they take a conservative approach, to making $3k on $25K.
Dan Sheridan has been teaching Risk Management techniques for many years, that he learned in the Pits at the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
Class Format: This is a 4 week live class. Once a student purchases a course, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives at least 6 months of access to all recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints.
- Class #1: Tuesday June 8th at 1:00pm Central Time
- Class #2: Thursday June 10th at 1:00pm Central Time
- Class #3: Tuesday June 15th at 1:00pm Central Time
- Class #4: Thursday June 17th at 1:00pm Central Time
- Class #5: Tuesday June 22nd at 1:00pm Central Time
- Class #6: Thursday June 24th at 1:00pm Central Time
- Class #7: Tuesday June 29th at 1:00pm Central Time
- Class #8: Thursday July 1st at 1:00pm Central Time
- Meets over 4 weeks on Tue and Thurs at 1pm CT starting June 8th at 1pm CT.
- Each Session will be around an hour in length.
- Each event will be recorded and archive for your review.
- Each event will have a PDF of presentation slides, if used.
- You can email questions directly to Dan with your “Ask Dan a Question” button on your archive class page.
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice- Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown
There are no reviews yet.