Author: Greg Morris
Greg Morris is a portfolio manager for PMFM, Inc., managing the PMFM Core Advantage Portfolio Trust mutual fund. He is the author of The Complete Guide to Market Breadth Indicators, along with numerous articles for professional publications, and has spoken to thousands of traders and investors at industry conferences around the world.
Candlestick Charting Explained
Sale Page : Greg Morris
This product is available
Greg Morris – Candlestick Charting Explained
Inside this book you will discover candlestick charting, one of the most popular tools in technical analysis. Candlestick Charting Explained features updated charts and analysis as well as new material on integrating Western charting analysis with Japanese candlestick analysis, grouping candlesticks into families, detecting and avoiding false signals, and more.
For each of 89 distinctive candle patterns, its standardized format provides you with:
- Commentary–Description of pattern and significance of its name, insights into unique features, and other concise explanation
- Rules of Recognition–Simple rules for quick, accurate identification along with precise, day-by-day descriptions of pattern development
- Scenarios and Psychology Behind the Pattern–Trading scenarios that could have led to the pattern’s development, with general discussion of the psychology of each day’s action
- Pattern Flexibility–Situations that change the pattern’s effectiveness with explanations of allowable deviations from the classic pattern
- Pattern Breakdown–Instructions for reducing the pattern to a single candle line and whether or not outside confirmation is suggested or unnecessary
- Related Patterns–Patterns that have similar formations, could be considered variations, or are a part of this pattern
- Example–A graphic example of the pattern to both aid in recognition and eliminate costly confusion in pattern identification
The classic Japanese candlestick reference, updated with all-new insights and tools to improve your predictive accuracy
In this revised and expanded third edition, candlestick expert Greg Morris updates his influential guidebook with valuable new material and patterns to give you:
- Thorough coverage of candlestick patterns to allow instant analysis of investor attitude and probable market direction
- Methods for integrating candlesticks with traditional Western charting analysis for enhanced signal verification
- Completely new section by Ryan Litchfield dedicated to “Trading with Candlesticks”
- Current insights into trader psychology, and how it impacts interactions between buyers and sellers
Its in-depth exploration of traditional as well as all-new candlestick charts, Candlestick Charting Explained will show you how to make candlestick charting a logical, understandable, and profitable component of your current trading program.
There are no reviews yet.