Author: Peter J.Klein
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
Getting Started in Security Analysis
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
Due to the current economic climate, individual investors are starting to take much more time and effort to really understand their investments. They’ve been investing on their own in record numbers, but many have no idea how to handle the current financial crisis. This accessible guide shows you how to take control of your investment decisions by mastering security analysis.
This fully updated Second Edition of Getting Started in Security Analysis covers everything you need to fully grasp the fundamentals of security analysis.
- Easy-to-follow instructions and case studies put the tools of this trade in perspective and show you how to incorporate them into your portfolio
- Along with dozens of examples, you’ll find special quiz sections that test your skills
- Focuses on key security analysis topics such as deciphering financial statements, fixed-income analysis, fundamental analysis, and security valuation
There are no reviews yet.