George A.Maclean – Fibonacci & Gann Aplications in Financial Markets
Sale Page : George A.Maclean
This product is available
Table of Contents
- Introduction to and History of the Fibonacci Sequence.
- Application to Financial Market Analysis.
- Other Applications of the Fibonacci Retracements and Extension.
- Charting and Difficulties: A Historical Perspective.
- Common Errors in Application of Fibonacci Retracements and Extension.
- Application and Common Errors in Fibonacci Fanlines.
- Application and Common Errors in Fibonacci Timelines.
- Total Analysis – Pulling All the Skills and Techniques Together.
- Gann, The Misunderstood Analysis.
- Other Interesting Studies Using Synthetic Ratios.
Appendix 1: Data Problems.
Appendix 2: Glossary of Common Terms.
There are many books covering Fibonacci from an artistic and historical point of view and almost as many suggesting that Fibonacci retracements and numbers can be successfully applied to financial market time series. What is missing is a book that addresses the common errors in using screen based Fibonacci (and Gann and other tools).
The book is a critical exploration of Fibonacci numbers, retracements, projections, timeframes and fanlines and their current usage within the financial markets by technical analysts. Although they can be extremely effective analytical tools when used appropriately, mistakes in usage can be extremely costly from a financial and credibility viewpoint.
Get George A.Maclean – Fibonacci & Gann Aplications in Financial Markets
There are no reviews yet.