Frank Reynolds – Managing Exports
Sale Page : Frank Reynolds
This product is available
- Provides practical easy-to-implement advice on how to comply with the latest rules and regulations.
- Shows how to recoup money spent on duty drawbacks.
- Shows how to get around trade barriers in foreign countries.
- Provides insights into reducing export risk exposures.
- Shows how to use the internet and other technologies to reduce the cost of exporting.
Table of Contents
The Whole Export.
Terms of Sale.
Sales Contracts, Proforma Invoices, and Purchase Orders.
FRANK REYNOLDS is the President of International Projects, a twenty-five year old award-winning foreign trade company based in Toledo, Ohio. He writes the Journal of Commerce’s “Export ABCs” column and The Exporter’s “The Trading Desk” column, holds a U.S. customs broker license, and represented the United States at the ICC INCOTERMS 2000 Revision. He brings forty years of hands-on experience to the task of managing exports.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses, By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definitely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.