Author: Eric Edmeades
Eric Edmeades is an international speaker, author, and pioneer in the field of evolutionary biology and nutritional anthropology.
Eric spent the earlier part of his life struggling with constant sinus and throat infections, excess weight, acne and chronic fatigue.
His doctors believed that surgically removing his tonsils was the solution, but on a whim, Eric decided to experiment with changing his diet. Within 30 days, all his symptoms went away, so the surgery was canceled.
The WildFit Program
This product is available
- How to work with the 6 Human Hungers so you can interpret cravings correctly
- (because your body doesn’t actually want an entire pint of ice cream!)
- How to eat in alignment with the 4 natural food seasons for humans
- Exactly which foods tell the body to go into Spring (the fat-burning season)
- Proven mindset & behavioral techniques to make sure that you NEVER feel powerless to food again
- How to access your intuition (instead of willpower) to guide your food choices, and much more.
7 Things You Should Know About WildFit:
This is NOT a temporary detox or short-term cleanse.
WildFit is a lifestyle, and WildFit 90 is about spending a dedicated period of time easing your body into this new way of living and eating
You’ll never be hungry. You know those programs that try to teach how to endure deprivation? This is not one of those. You’ll be satisfied every single day.
Our exercise requirements=ZERO. We would never (never!) encourage anyone to not exercise. However, most people think that exercise is the greatest key to changing their body, but it actually isn’t. It’s almost always about the food you’re eating. That’s why WildFit focuses exclusively on nutritional choices and food mindset.
We won’t sugarcoat it: This won’t always be easy. Some changes will feel effortless and others will really challenge you. This is why the community and coaching support are so invaluable. You’ll be supported every step.
There are no reviews yet.