The Elliott wave principle is a form of technical analysis that finance traders use to analyze financial market cycles and forecast market trends by identifying extremes in investor psychology, highs and lows in prices, and other collective factors.
Sale Page :elliottwave.com
This product is available
Choose Your Format
Get practical trading tips and techniquesVeteran instructor Jeffrey Kennedy teaches you his easy-to-follow approach to identifying high-confidence opportunities. Jeffrey walks you through each lesson using chart after chart of real-world trading examples. The practical tips and techniques Jeffrey shares can be immediately applied to your own Elliott wave trading.
Here’s what you’ll learn How to
- Quickly assess a price pattern
- Determine when there is an attractive opportunity, or when to sit on the sidelines
- Simplest rules and guidelines have some of the most powerful applications for trading
- Apply a unique Fibonacci technique to help you evaluate risk and reward
- Identify and trade using Jeffrey’s favorite Elliott wave pattern, the diagonal triangle
- Trade the Zone, one of Jeffrey’s long-used strategies
- Calculate stop levels and targets with accuracy
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships.
Get Elliottwave – Introduction to Spotting Elliott Wave Trading Opportunities