Dave Landry has been actively trading the markets since the early 90s. In 1995 he founded Sentive Trading, LLC–a trading and consulting firm. He is author of Dave Landry on Swing Trading (2000), Dave Landry’s 10 Best Swing Trading Patterns & Strategies (2003), and The Layman’s Guide to Trading Stocks (2010).
Sale Page :davelandry.com
This product is available
The Next Big Thing
What will be the next big thing? Will it be an alternate energy source? A cure for the incurable? Cannabis? Or, will it be something something less lofty or controversial such as the next food or fashion trend? The good news is that with initial public offerings (IPOs) you don’t have to guess. If a company comes public to fill a need the stock will skyrocket.
How To Buy The Fly And Avoid The Die
Although many IPOs take off, you can’t just blindly buy them all. They tend to either work big or fail miserably. The good thing is that many of the losers can be completely avoided by waiting for specific patterns and triggers to unfold. The old Will Rogers: “Buy stocks that go up. If they don’t go up, don’t buy them” quote comes to mind. Therefore, you’ll learn 4 easy to recognize patterns that will not only help to keep you in the winners but they will also keep you out of many of the losers
You Are Not Alone
I’m offering unlimited lifetime support. Got a question about an IPO pattern or a new issue? Email me and I’ll personally answer your email.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- Understand the basics of what happens just before an IPO comes public–who are the players and what are their motives.
- Understand the 4 most common longer-term patterns of IPOs And How You Can Capitilize On Them
- Recognize 4 simple yet very effective patterns to get into emerging IPO trends and avoid most losing trades
- Get on trends early and exit before reality sets in
- Fully understand why IPOs can be a traders’s dream
- Understand the importance of money and position management to help ensure that you ride the winners as long as possible and control losses just in case the IPO does not become the next big thing
- Learn tips and tricks to help recognize and avoid IPOs that are doomed from the start
- Recognize secondary signals in case you miss an earlier signal
There are no reviews yet.