Breakout Strategies Masterclass Advanced Swing Strategies
Sale Page : bettertraderacademy.com
This product is available
So, why is that important?
- In some markets it can be difficult to build intraday strategies. The markets don’t have enough movement during the day to overcome transaction costs and slippage,
- Some traders aren’t interested in daytrading strategies and want to take trades that last longer, perhaps a few days to a few weeks,
- Or some traders prefer strategies that have a larger AvgTrade than intraday strategies often provide,
- And of course, trading different types of strategies can be great for diversification too.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the workshop:
- The structure of swing strategies and key differences you need to master to speed up your success building swing strategies,
- The 3 types of stop-losses you’ll need for swing strategies, including the one we use the most and the stop-loss type you need to be careful of,
- 4 different exit types, which ones we use and how stacking the exits into combinations can provide great results,
- A proprietary exit technique that guarantees a favourable risk to reward ratio,
- The advanced trade management technique that can dramatically increase the efficiency of swing trades,
- An alternative exit technique that can reduce risk and increase performance, and works especially well with indexes,
- Why you need to normalise optimization ranges for stop losses and the simple trick to doing that effectively,
- How to safely reduce the number of optimization iterations when you have too many,
- Plus much more, including Smart Code explanation, Tradestation walkthrough, examples, screenshots and some awesome bonuses!